N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
I am having difficulty connecting to the organization using the CRM Adapter V5. I have spent so much time to resolve this issue but I could not find any solution I have used different unique name to connect but I received the database error. Now I really need your help to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Error opening data source scribe.MSCRMAdapter30.Database
Error when connection to Dynamics CRM [Scribe]
The error is because the CRM login user name is not assigned to both 'System Administrator' and 'System Customizer' roles.
The solution to it is:
1) Check the login user is a member of the ActiveDirectory group 'PrivUserGroup'
2) The domain name should be: servername.domainname.com
3) Enter a unique organization name in the organization field. Select the unique name from 'Organizations' area in Dynamic CRM Deployment Manager
4) For IFD Verfication, Enter the domain name in the format 'domainname'. The domain name can be selected from 'User Information' in Dynamics CRM
5) Use part of the server URL to enter unique organization name in the Organization Field for IFD Verfication