N/APosted on - 10/08/2013
I downloaded Top Producer from iTunes for my iPhone. I then installed it but when setting it up I got the error message below. Does anyone know what is happening here? I thought it’s a problem with my device and restarted it to no avail.
General error: StartSession :Errorcode: 268439771 :Error Message: There is no device registered for this license. Please go to the Handheld Manager and register a device first.
Error When Attempting Full Data Recovery
Dear Darrel, it looks like you are trying to login to Top Producer for iPhone on the handheld before you have registered the device in your PC.
1. Go to this link for logging in into your account.
2. After you have logged in, click “Register a Device”.
3. Choose “iPhone” and click “Next”.
4. Accept the terms and conditions.
5. Fill out all the information in the specific field
6. Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB.
7. Install this Top Producer for your iPhone
8. Open iTunes and navigate to “Devices” >> “Applications”.
9. Then restart the process that was giving you error.
All problems are gone now.