N/APosted on - 02/18/2012
When I try to start up my computer, I am getting the following error messages:
It shows an error:
There was a problem starting C:UsersOwnerAppDataRoamingd6cb98bc-2a6f-4afa-94e5-ae52fe1a22fd_46.avi
The specified module could not be found.
I'm using Windows 7 on a new computer and I have no idea on how to solve this error. I really need a solution. Thanks a lot.
Error on starting up Windows 7
The problem here is , When your PC starts up some startup applications also start ,this is normal but some applications consume a lot of memory and some errors like what happened in your case.
This is how to remove it
1. Go to Start and open run command box .(Windows 7 its hard to find it so just use the shortcut Winkey+r)
2. In the box type "msconfig" (without quotes) and one box will appear
3. Click on the startup tab and you can see a full list of applications which run when your system boots up.
4. Remove all the programs which you think is a malware or something which you don't want to run at the startup.(Don't remove any antivirus ,video drivers and sound drivers) in your case it will be some application like run dll or that file d6cb98bc-2a6f-4afa-94e5-ae52fe1a22fd_46.avi
5. Click on apply and then reboot
Please note : msconfig is a very advanced administer only tool, so be careful while using or you could damage your system files.
If it dint work just go to run command as i have mentioned above and type "%temp%" without quotes and then press enter , you can see a folder , delete all the files in that (In some case some files wont get deleted so just ignore those)
then go to start -> all programs -> startup
In that if you see anything just delete everything.
Then restart your PC
It sure gonna work ,if not just inform me and i am happy to help.