Error shown while opening the installed program of SUS
I have an Xperia Neo and my SI was there to be seen, however, according to PC companion, I already have the latest software (which I don't). It has been recommended that I should use SUS instead.
I went online and got the program and installed it with no issue. Upon opening it goes straight to the page of checking for updates where it stays for about half an hour then crashes with an error message about half way through.
This is the screenshot:
An unexpected error has occurred. The application
Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 4.5GHz (8 CPUs)
- Memory:16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz.
- Hard Drive:2 TB Samsung Spinpoint F3.
- Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560ti.
- Operation System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
- Motherboard:ASUS P8Z68 – V LX.
Looking for some help!