N/APosted on - 02/24/2014
I am getting this wired error message while I am working with AutoCAD. This error is bothering me so much, not able to continue with the work. I googled and tried some solutions like reinstalling, and restarting the system and also even I tried to repair it. If the problem is in the card drivers, how do I fix it? Help me to fix the card. Thanks in advance.
FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0040 Exception at 401f19beh
An error occurred working with AutoCAD
This error is definitely weird and the cause of this issue is also weird. AutoCAD has some sort of allergy with other graphics card. So you have to just make AutoCAD work with the graphics card.
1. Right-click on the Autodesk product shortcut.
2. Go to “Properties” >> Run with Graphics processor.
3. There are two options there:
High-performance NVIDIA processor
4. Choose “Integrated graphics”.
5. Now you’re free to proceed with the Program Activation.