N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
I am using Mac Operating System and last day I was trying to install Dragonframe but the installation failed due to some reason. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact software manufacturer for instance. Now how can I remove this error? Any idea would be appreciated.
Thanks for help.
There were errors with the installation. You may want to try i
The installation failed The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact software manufacturer for assistance.
Error occurred when tried to install Dragonframe
The error is because the users’s permissions and the group membership are conflicting.
The solution to it is:
1) Open ‘System Preferences’ – > ‘Users & groups’
2) Create a new account with administrative privileges
3) For the current user, uncheck ‘Allow user to administer this computer’ box
4) Restart and log in as the new administrator
5) Select ‘System Preferences’ -> ‘Users & Groups’
6) For the new user, Recheck ‘Allow user to administer this computer’ box
7) Log out from the new user account
8) Install ‘DragonFrame’
9) Delete the new administrator account