N/APosted on - 02/01/2013
I did not find any hurdle during the installing of full version, but I am having issue by initializing the game. First time I received this error message, when I launched the game, besides of receiving the Settlers menu.
Kernel32 call does not point into KERNEL32.dll.
Virus or incompatible Systemanalyzer detected!
Somebody has knowledge how to resolve this? Just some things I have not attempted, AFAIK, are installing again the game in a dissimilar method. I have just done a complete install. Does it make some dissimilarity? When I lastly locates a connection, it's so aged, so the browser only says "Page not found". Found 3 of those links.
Error occurred on the Settlers III Gold Edition for Windows 7
If you are using Windows Vista and Windows 7. You can try these steps:-
1) Install the game.
2) Once installed, create its shortcut on desktop.
3) Right click on the icon and click on run as administrator option. It will load up in a while.
And in case you are using Windows XP. Try to install and play the game in Compatibility mode. To run it in this mode these are the steps:-
1. Create the shortcut of game on the desktop.
2. Right click on the shortcut and then click on Properties.
3. Click on compatibility mode.
4. Click on “Run this program in compatibility mode” .
5. Select either Windows 95 or Windows 98 .
6. Click on apply and then OK and now try to open the game.
Hope it will help.