N/APosted on - 01/27/2012
As I was starting my Grafis application, I attempted to Log On to the Model Files and an error message appeared on the screen “An error occurred while trying to read the font file…” Anyone knows what might have happened?
Error Log On to the Model Files in Grafis Application
This error could result either you have retrieved GRAFIS files from your backup files or you have just installed an update on your computer. This may be cause of having trouble on versions of GRAFIS plotterfonts to other GRAFIS versions. See the version of your GRAFIS plotterfont and should think if it supports your GRAFIS application in your system. If you have the latest plotterfonts, you should also have the latest update of the GRAFIS application you have.
These will take you to further solutions in the official site of GRAFIS:
1. Go to http://www.grafis.com/ .
2. Focus on the left side bar and click Support.
3. Sub menu from Support will show up, just click Grafis FAQ.
4. Go to c. error messages in grafis.
5. You will see the same situation on your problem and there is an available solution for it. Click question C.5.
I hope this can help.