N/APosted on - 12/13/2013
I have a new Windows 7 laptop with 3DS Max 2012 installed on it. I am having issues with the Kuju plugin as it fails with an error. I checked on the Kuju plugins and it was on the plugins folder, hence I am still getting this error:
Error Loading Plug-in DLL
DLL <C:Program FilesAutodesk3ds Max 2012pluginsKujuKUJU.SimMaterial.dlt> failed to initialize.
Error code 193 – %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
Error Loading Plug-in DLL on 3DS Max 2012
The error is because the file on the hard disk has the same name to that in services executable files.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Click 'Start', Click 'Run'
2) In the open box, type 'regedit', click 'OK'
3) Locate the following registry: 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINECurrentControlSetServices<ServiceName>'
4) In the right pane of the window, Click 'Image Path'
5) Open the Value data box, type "C:Program FilesMyProgramServiceName.exe"
6) Click OK and exit the registry editor