N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
I am trying to run the label wizard using Microsoft Access 2007, but I get the following error message when click on Create → Labels. How can I resolve this error? Is there any way to fix this? Provide the step by step solution.
I would be grateful to you.
Error: Error in loading DLL
Error in loading DLL when tried to run the label wizard
The problem occurred because some Data Access files are missing on your system.
To resolve this error, you will need to register the Dao360.dll and Msado.dll files.
1) Click 'Start' -> 'Run'
2) Type the command "Regscr32.exe <<Enter the Dao360.dll file location>>"
3) When Dao360.dll file is registered, the message 'Dao360.dll succeeded' will be displayed on your screen.
4) Click 'OK'
5) Again click 'Start' -> 'Run'
6) Type the command "Regscr32.exe <<Enter the Msado15.dll file location>>"
7) When Msado15.dll file is registered the message 'Msado15.dll succeeded' will be displayed on your screen
8) Click 'OK'
Note: The <<Dao360.dll file location>> and <<Msado15.dll file location>> are absolute paths of Dao360.dll and Msado15.dll files respectively.