N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
I am trying to install Mozy Pro Setup on my Windows XP Operating System but it displays an error message at the end of installation. The error image was attached below which would be useful to provide me best solution. Help me to solve this problem.
Thanks for any king of assistance.
Module C:program FilesMozyPromozyproshell.dll failed to register.HRESULT- 2147010895.Contact your support personnel.
Error installing MozyPro setup on Windows XP Operating
The error is because Windows XP could not perform a file system operation required for MozyPro.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Download the latest version of MozyPro software from the MozyPro website and install it
2) Click 'Start', Open 'Control Panel'
3) Open Administrative Tools'
4) Open 'Services', Fine 'MozyPro backup service'
5) Right Click and open 'Properties'
6) Select 'Logon' tab, select 'Local System account'
7) Click 'OK'