N/APosted on - 11/10/2012
Whenever a polyline gets broken into two or more non contiguous or non connecting polyline, I get the following error message.
“E:HWY_Laos_Central.mp(11236) : Error E019: Street cannot intersect with itself! Split this element “
Do you know how I can get rid of this error?
Error E019: Street cannot intersect with itself
1. Click “OK” on error message.
Take note: Don’t click in reporting it; it is best to find the cause of error and fix it.
2. Double click the compiler box which should take you to line where error is occurred.
3. Highlight and copy the set of coordinates.
4. Close the both cgpsmapper box.
5. Go back to the source and press the “CTRL+G” to the “Go to Position” and paste coordinates that you have copied before.
To fix this problem:
1. Click Tools then Select Object.
2. Click the Polyline in which it should turn magenta.
3. Right click and notice that “Extract All Elements” is bolded indicating the problem w/ polyline where there are more elements.
4. To confirm this, Click Properties and select Elements tab.
5. There are five sets of data for one polyline.
6. Click the close and click the line again to select this.
7. Right click it again.
8. Click the “Extract All Elements and it should fix the problem.
That’s it! Hope it will help you.