N/APosted on - 06/18/2012
Is anyone familiar with Documentum 6.7? I’m having some trouble opening a .pdf file with it.
I managed to setup my Tomcat to enable SSL, but it still shows the error below,
Error transferring files
when opening or viewing files.
Please help me
Error Documentum 6.7 Having trouble opening a .pdf file
Just try some tricks.
1. Reinstall the adobe reader for reading the pdf file.
2. Run linux live on your computer and then try to open it within linux. If it opens then you can install the linux version for usage.
3. Download the latest adobe reader. The format may not be compatible o your old version to the new document.
4. Check whether the software current ly installed is working with other pdf. If not working, then see whether the application is being blocked by some software, malware, firewall or the antivirus.
5. If none does work the contact the customer feedback center at the adobe site.