N/APosted on - 02/09/2014
I am unable to play the game which I upgraded yesterday. Every time I try to launch it, it is always showing an error stating, "Error creating Direct3D graphical engine". I am running it on my Windows 7 PC with DDR2 RAM and AMD Athlon. I can play this game before the upgrade and now, I can't seem to open it. What is the problem here? Can someone explain please?
Error Creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine
First of all, did you check if your computer is capable of running games that supports 3D 9? When downloading upgrades, it only means, the game is more enhanced. It could be that you have downloaded a BETA version and your computer can't support the added features anymore. To resolve this, try any of the solutions below:
1. You can try to restore to the original game file.
2. Upgrade your computer specs.
3. You can try to ask the game support if there is an available patch for the game you were playing. Try installing it and see if it can fix your issue.
4. Some users who encountered this error just reinstalled the game and it works for them. You can also try this process.
5. Download the latest DirectX from the Microsoft website.
6. I assumed you got this error on DayZ as many users have encountered this as well. If this is the case, try to use the ArmA 2 launcher.