N/APosted on - 03/03/2012
I keep getting this error whenever I tried to add an email account in my Motorola Droid RAZR. I am under Verizon and have been experiencing this for quite some times. The error says “You have already added this email account”. I opened the Verizon website on my browser and tried to check for any solution but I have no luck. Can someone please help me fix it? Thank you.
Error in creating account in Motorola Droid RAZR
I also had this problem and resolved it in few steps.
to solve this problem, follow these steps:
1. Use the web browser on your mobile and visit Verizon wireless
2. Once site is open, now log into your account.
3. Tap on "My version and tap view all under "My Messaging".
4. In the full view, you can see "I want to" button on the upper right corner of the scree.
5. After clicking "I Want To" button, Choose "Manage MY Box" in Messaging section
6. A new page will open; here tap on settings on the right side.
7. On the next page select Sync Points under settings and click on Manage Sync Points.
8. Here the account you see is the cause of error, remove this account.
Now you will easily add your account to Droid RAZR.