N/APosted on - 03/21/2012
Whenever I try to install Web UI installer of the iPrelog on the 64 bit operating system installed in the system (you'll note it as ex Windows 2008 Small Business Server or Windows Server 2008 R2 in the market), I get the following error message by clicking on the option Apply given on the Summary Tab there.
I can't trace out the problem? Help me in this case, please.
Error Configuring iPrelog 3.x
The installer encountered the following error when configuring iPrelog 3.x: Access to the registry key 'HKY_LOCAL_MACHINESIFTWAREWow6432NodeODBCODBCINST,INISQL Server is denied.
Error in configuring iPrelog 3.x
Hey Abraham adams!
Do not worry about the error. I will help you to fix this error. what you need to do is just to follow these steps.
1. Click on Start button and select RUN. Type regedit in Run and press Enter.
2. It will open Registry editor. Go to the following path by expanding the (+) sign.
3. After reaching there, select "Permissions" by pressing right click on SQL SERVER.
4. After that click on Advanced Tab and then go to "Owner Tab"
5. Click on Apply button after selecting the Administrators Group.
6. Once you have done this, Uninstall the IPrelog from control panel > Add/Remove programs and then re-install it.
Now you will not see any of the error messages.