N/APosted on - 10/03/2016
Imagine you buy a new system and bring it to your home. You boot it up and an error occurs stating the device cannot be found. Terrible isn’t it? How to correct error 10 on Intel 82566dc gigabit network connection
Error Code 10 On Intel 82566dc Gigabit Network Connection
This error occurs when the drivers are not correctly installed or Operating system version does not support it. Methods to solve the error:
1) Open Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
2) Run it and see if the problem vanishes.
1) It may happen that your driver is not upgraded which might result as the error.
2) Update your driver by going to the manufacturer’s website.
1) Open start menu.
2) Type devmgmt.msc.
3) You will be redirected to the Device manager.
4) From the window select your device.
5) Click on it and uninstall it.
6) Reboot your computer when the driver is uninstalled.
7) Re-install the driver again and check if the error has vanished.