N/APosted on - 02/16/2012
When I try to edit photos in Windows Photo Gallery, I am not able to save corrections on images. It happens if I scan two images. This is the error:
The images were expanded by a Kodak Film Processing Lab more than 20 years ago, so they are not commercial. The rest of the images are all right.
Please help me solve this. Thanks in advance.
“Error Code 0x88982f72” while editing photos on Windows Photo Gallery
McAfee will make an update on an antivirus the will fix this problem that you have. This error pops up when you are using McAfee. If you are using McAfee just wait for the update on McAfee.
Until there is no update, follow the steps that I will be giving.
1. Download these files on your desktop:
2. Run as administrator the McTMP2log.bat file.
3. After the script is completed “Double Click” the M icon.
4. On the top right corner “Click” navigation/navigations.
5. Choose “general setting and alerts”.
6. Now open the Access protection drawer.
7. Choose the “Use access protection” option.
8. Then apply.
9. Close the Security center.
10. Run as administrator the McAttrib-H.cmd.
11. After doing all of this restart your computer.
For any further question just contact me.