Error After Installing Windows XP From a USB Flash Drive
Dear, Please do the following process:
1. Open command prompt from run by typing ‘cmd’ and press enter
2. Type ‘c:>diskpart’ and press enter
3. Connect pendrive to USB port
4. Type ‘listdisk’, press enter
5. Write ‘select disk 2’, press enter
6. Write the following commands and press enter after each typing:
After some time, run assign command. Now exit
Now, insert your windows disk in CD/DVD rom
Copy the windows XP contents to your pen drive.
After finishing this process, safely remove the USB drive and this is very important to remove the drive safely. Run windows setup process.