N/APosted on - 04/19/2014
I can’t update Rockmelt: Best of Web and News cause of this error 492. Recently I have experienced some updating problem for some new apps. At last I could update them but this one doesn’t want to be updated. Is there any other way to update this app ? How can I fix this update problem ?
Thank you !
Update for “Rockmelt:Best of Web & News” could not be downloaded due to an error. (492)
Error 492, cannot update Rockmelt
This is common error while users try to update or install an app from the Google Play Store aka Android market that time Android users get this error. For fixing this issue first of all simply uninstall and reinstall in the app. If not work follow the next steps:
1. Go to “System Settings”>> “Manage Application”>>select “All” option.
2. From all apps list select “Google Play Store” and clear data/cache.
3. Again from the apps list, select “Google Service Framework” and clear again data/cache.
4. Now open “Google Play” and update or install the apps.
5. If not work, boot into recovery (Clockworkmod) and wipe cache and from “Advanced”>>”Wipe Dalvik” cache.
Also this problem occur for corrupted SD card. If the error still persists after following aforementioned, try to format your SD card and them install the apps. You can also pay a visit this: Android Fix for Google Market Error.