Error 3259 iTunes while downloading
Please do the following and get rid of the problem:
1. Check that your installed iTunes software is latest update or not. If not, update it.
2. Switch off firewall application.
3. Both don't work? Allow via firewall app iTunes software to work.
4. Choose the Apple Menu icon from the left corner of the screen.
5. Select the option System Preferences.
6. Click on Firewall tab located in the Security option.
7. Choose the lock icon in a case Firewall option were locked. You man need a password to unlock Firewall Settings.
8. Choose the Advanced button. Find iTunes icon and set it to the option 'Allow incoming connections'
I think your problem has been solved.