N/APosted on - 05/10/2012
I want to install the software Avanquest on my computer but I get error message upon installing it. The error message says, “"ERROR 1904. Module C:Program FilesAvanquestFix-Itmxdfix.dll failed to register. HRESULT-2147010895. Contact your support personnel." After that the installation, it won’t proceed. What should I do next? Give me some of your thoughts.
Error 1904: Module c:Program Files Avanquestfix-Itmdxfix.dll failed to register
Dear Waltere Stone,
It seems you have an User Account Settings problem, as you have User restriction your software installation is being banned to access at system directory as well .dll files. You need to access as an Administrator. Do as follows :
1. Go to Start Menu.
2. ALL PROGRAMS >> ACCESSORIES
3. ACCESSORIES >> COMMAND PROMPT ( Right Click)
4. Click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
5. Insert command " net user administrator /active:yes
6. Press ENTER
7. Log Off and you can see internal Administrative account, log in as ADMINISTRATOR and install your Apps.