N/APosted on - 06/21/2012
Hi , using partition magic I was trying to add a 15 GB partition in my 250 GB hard disk. Partition magic suggested me to reboot my pc for completion. But after rebooting I am getting a problem that is showing ERROR 183. It was not allowing me move forward, so I couldn’t do anything. Can I have some information from you to fix this?
Error 183 with partition magic? Help!
Partition Magic Error 183 is normally caused by corrupted Microsoft Windows system and results in collapsed system data files. Considering the several situations which cause file corruption .
i. An incomplete installation
ii. Failed file removal
iii. An awful deletion of utilities or hardware
Therefore, I suggest you performing the following solution below :
1. First of all, please log in to your system as an administrator
2. Go to Start , and navigate to : All Programs>System Tools>Restore
3. A System Restore window will be displayed . Then , click on Next button until you find “Restore my machine to a
previous date” , and click Next.
4. Choose the latest system restore date from the “Select A Restore Date” list , and select Next.
5. In the confirmation window, please continue the process by clicking on the Next button