Receiving Error 0xc000007B when running Mozilla
I would like to ask any help from you guys. I have Mozilla installed on my PC the other day and haven't tried it after installing since i have chrome to use but mails from my work and from my boss must be opened in Mozilla or else it won't open at all. Now Let me do a detailed explanation of my problem.
- I installed Mozilla into my computer set but haven't tried it until this morning.
- It loads for about 20 to 35 second (too long if you think) but then suddenly becomes "not responding".
- When i tried closing it by pressing the X button on the upper right corner or by using task manager to end it, yes it will close but my desktop is gone.
- For a minute or less this desktop is invisible and the only thing i can see is my cursor.
When it re appears, a message box will show that says "The application failed to initialize properly 0xc000007B
Click on ok to terminate the application."
- And whenever I clicked OK (the first time I clicked it nothing happened) my whole system will restart itself.
- I tried removing and installing different version of Mozilla but nothing worked.
Can anyone help me guys? I'm desperately need your help since i have tons of work saved on that mail that can only run under Mozilla.
Thanks and wishing you guys all the best.