N/APosted on - 09/26/2011
We are using Epson FX2175 printer at our office. Right now we can't use our printer because there's something wrong with it. If we power on the printer, it automatically print random letters and numbers again and again. It started after a power fluctuation. How can we solve this?
Epson fx2175 print random letters and numbers
Hi. I have also faced such type of problem with my HP printer. I did the following and it worked for me. It is quite easy procedure to follow.
1. Cancel all the print jobs given to the printer.
2. Now disconnect computer from computer. Remove the cable connected to PC.
3. Turn of the printer and remove the power cable
4. Now insert some sheets in printer and turn it on.
5. Let the printer print until it is finished with the printing.
6. When it is done attach cable to pc and give a new print command and I hope it will work fine.