N/APosted on - 06/20/2012
If you purchase items online, you involve yourself into some risks like internet fraud, etc. How are we able to ensure our transactions are protected even if there's verifications and anti-bot captcha's since online phishing and illegal access on system are almost everywhere and these can occur almost every site that we visit.
Ensuring secured online transactions and email addresses on VPN
To ensure you safety not only during online payments but also with your computer,
1. Install a proper Virus guard and keep it up to date.
2. Install a firewall or use the existing one . make sure its enabled.
3. Don’t trust emails that asks for your credit card details every once in a while.
4. Always follow the information given by your bank’s website about making online payments
5. Avoid using public computers when making a payment or a transaction
6. Don’t write or store your password in your PC
7. When you make a payment online make sure the URL begins with the https://
8. Try using PayPal more