N/APosted on - 11/08/2013
I have copied all of the new policy files to my admx policy store. When I open up a GPQ to edit it, I get the following error message. I found some reviews on the forum but can’t find proper resolution. Would you please help me? Thanks.
Encountered an error while parsing.
'access14.Office.Microsoft.Policies.Windows'is already defined as the target namespace for another file in the store.
Encountered an error while parsing
I suggest you to check if your computer has the system requirements for installing windows 7. You can check this configuration: 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit) 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver You can perform system file checker scan on your computer. This scan will replace the corrupted file with the original version on the computer.
To do these follow the steps below:
1. Click Start and type cmd in the Start search box.
2. In the program list right click on cmd and run as administrator. If prompted for password or confirmation type your password or click to continue.
3. Write “sfc /scannow” in the command prompt then press Enter.
You can try launching the administrative templates from safe mode. This will start windows with a limited set of files and drivers.
Follow the steps to start windows in safe mode:
1. Restart the computer and start tapping F8 key.
2. This will open advanced boot option window.
3. Select safe mode and start window.