N/APosted on - 04/06/2015
I want to buy a new handheld phone. I am thinking of buying Samsung’s Curved Screen Smart Phone. How the screen was curved? How much will it cost? What are the peripherals included in this phone? Does it support SIM cards? Dual SIMs? What do you mean by Super AMOLED? What are the specifications? What are the software bundled with this smartphone? Please expound Snap Note? Where can I use it and how beneficial is it?
Emerging AMOLED Technology and Curvature of Monitor’s Uniqueness
There a tons of smart phones that you can select available in the market right now. Samsung’s one of the leading manufacturer aside from Apple. Let me answer your questions in proper manner.
1. The curved edge to this smart phone enables any user to see the information displayed in that part in any angle. That curved part of the phone holds the date, time, message notifications and other alerts.
2. The amount of this Samsung Smart phone is ranging from $752.99 up to $760.
3. Galaxy Edge includes S-Pen.
4. As of this moment Samsung Edge supports single-SIM specification.
5. Active Matrix OLED (AMOLED) pairs the active matrix backplane from a traditional Thin-Film-Transistor (TFT) display with an OLED display.
SAMSUNG EDGE SPECIFICATIONS AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
1. Dimensions – 151.3 x 82.4 x 8.3 mm (5.96 x 3.24 x 0.33 in), Weight – 174 g (6.14 oz)
2. SIM – Micro-SIM, Fingerprint sensor, S Pen stylus
3. Memory – for card slot – microSD, up to 128 GB and internal 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM.
4. Platform – Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), the chipset is Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, the CPU is Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450, and GPU Adreno 420
5. Display – Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 16M colors, 5.6 inches, 1600 x 2560 pixels
Snap Notes function is to capture a picture of any regular/normal note, you can remove and revise that information to your preferences. The value and purpose of this Snap Notes is to take information whether from a picture or any data that you want to store.