N/APosted on - 06/26/2013
I need to find electronic email fax server hardware to find a non-winmodem to set-up fax services under Windows 2008 R2. It has to be a hardware based modem since 2 of them are going into the system. I had read that 2 winmodems in one system will cause issues with fax services. I need modem capable of handling 2 phone lines for two fax numbers. I see a lot of modems out there, but none of them specify if they are hardware or software based. Thank you in advance.
Electronic email fax server hardware in non-winmodem
The USRobotics56K is a hardware device that is flexible, compact.
The features provided by the device are:
1) It is bus powered and do not require an external power supply
2) It can send and receive faxes through computer while other applications are running
3) It can be configurable from 8 to 16 bit voice compression
4) It is perfect for creating a telephone answering device
5) It is compatible with Linux, windows, Macintosh, snow leopard operating systems
6) It reduces the connection the connection sequence time for every data transfer
7) supports two phone lines efficiently and simultaneously