N/APosted on - 10/01/2013
EasyBCD is a powerful software from NeoSmart Technologies that lets you edit and configure the Windows Vista/Win7 bootloader. But during the installation of the software I get the error pictured below. I need some help here.
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
EasyBCD Application from NeoSmart shows error
The error is because some of the library files were not installed properly. You need to uninstall EasyBCD2.0 software.
There are multiple ways to uninstall it:
1) Click 'Start'
2) Go to 'All Programs', Select 'NeoSmart Technologies'
3) Select 'EasyBCD', run 'Uninstall EasyBCD'
4) Run the uninstall wizard. Restart the system after the uninstall process is done
1) Go to 'Control Panel', Enter 'Add And Remove Programs'
2) Click 'Remove' button for EasyBCD2.0 item
3) Restart the system after the process is complete