N/APosted on - 07/22/2016
Hi. I have switched to a laptop with Windows 7 installed. However, all my files are stored in Windows XP on my PC. I need these files urgently. Is there a way to transfer files from XP to Windows 7? How can there be easy transfer XP to 7? Please give the system requirements, installation steps and any other information if required. Thanks in advance.
Easy Migration Of Files And Easy Transfer XP To 7
Windows easy transfer can be used to transfer or copy files, images and important documents and there is easy transfer XP to 7. Media such as a USB cable, pen drive etc can also be used for the same. The version of the software is 6.1 and the size of the file is 7.3 MB. The operating systems supported are Windows XP and Windows Vista and file transfer can be done using a USB cable, network connection or a pen drive, HDD.
The steps for installation are-
1) Download the Windows easy transfer on the computer
2) Double click on the file to start with the installation and follow the steps as mentioned
3) After the installation completes, open the Windows easy transfer on your PC
4) Similarly, open the Windows easy transfer on your laptop
5) In Windows 7, to open the Windows easy transfer, click on start>type easy transfer in the search box>select Windows easy transfer
6) There will be some instructions in the wizard which need to be followed so as to transfer the data
Hope we helped.