N/APosted on - 08/25/2013
DVD decrypter EAccess Violation occurred while updating the video. I don’t know about this error because I experienced this error message first time. How can I resolve this unknown error? Can anyone know about this annoying error message? Any help would be appreciated.
EAccessViolation occurred in fmMainLobby.TfrmMainLobby.FormCreate ($0057C590):
Access violation at address 0057C590 in module ‘cake.exe’. Read of address 00000000
EAccessViolation occurred while updating the video
The error is because the Installation Media software was not installed properly.
There are multiple solutions to resolve the error.
Solution 1: Create an installation media for PC
1) Boot the system
2) Select 'Choose an option', Click on 'Troubleshoot'
3) Click 'Advanced Options', Select 'Windows Startup Settings'
4) Go to 'Safe Mode'
5) Restart the system in safe mode
Solution 2:Install setup to create the media file
1) Click 'Start', Open the path where the media files are installed in the system
2) Insert the media installation CD, Follow the Installation wizard steps
3) Select the media type as 'DVD'
4) Click 'ISO file' and select the location to save the file
5) Upgrade the system with this installation file
6) Restart the system after the installation is complete