N/APosted on - 06/04/2012
On my Samsung Stratosphere phone, my two email accounts are linked. When I try to open or reply any email that I am seeing, I get the message: "The Application email (Process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. And in a bar: "Force Close"
Turning the phone ON/OFF or pulling OFF the battery didn't work. Any help please?
E-mail app force close problem on Samsung Stratosphere
You encounter that error because of what we call unparsable email headers. When you get email which has unparsable email headers, you will encounter that error. Try to reset/restart the app, then reboot you android phone, but if the error still there, try to follow this simple steps.
1. Go to your email and delete latest email where you started to receive that error.
2. After that, from you android phone, go to settings, select Applications then select Manage Applications.
3. Click Menu option button then select Filer, then Select "Running in the Filter".
4. Then select email.
5. From you Email app’s Application Info screen, press Clear data. (It will clear all your account info data. (In short, reset everything).
6. Finished. You will set again everything. Error will be gone.