N/APosted on - 07/31/2014
"Is it possible to have dual Operating System for my Apple MAC? I would like to have Windows 7 Installed on it. I want to work on them side by side. What are the things that I need to consider to able to run them perfectly. What about Linux Operating system is it also possible?"
Dual Operating systems for my MAC
Mac is not fixed on Mac OS X. You can install Windows inside Mac using Boot Camp.
1. From Finder, go to Applications >> Utilities >> Boot Camp Assistant.
2. From the “Welcome” window, select “Continue”.
3. Create a partition for your Windows installation. Minimum 16GB required, but recommended at least 64GB.
4. Click “Partition”.
5. Get an installation media for installing Windows 7. It can be either Windows 7 Installation Disc or USB drive.
6. Insert the drive into your Mac, select “Start Installation”.
7. You can follow the installation as normal. Here’s how to install Windows 7.
If you wish to install Ubuntu, just proceed directly to installation as it doesn't differ from Mac's core. Here's how to install Ubuntu.