N/APosted on - 11/18/2012
Hello, i really need drivers for cara up date hp cross touchpad cs 1, or i just think i need, because my software is running very slowly, and it is similar with appearance when you don't have any drivers at all. Please explain this to me
Driver for Cara Update HP TouchPad CS1
Hi Angela. Your device could be running slowly due to the following reasons:
1. Virus attacks.
2. Memory is running low on the hard drive.
3. Your device might not be compatible with the software.
4. As you mentioned, it could be the driver.
To solve this problem, you can do any of the following:
1. Get an antivirus software. If you have one already, update it and perform a scan.
2. Free some space on your hard drive.
3. Download a driver for your device. You can do this at
Hope this solves the problem.