Dream Weaver into default Internet Explorer Editor
If you have windows XP/2000, the following steps can help you.
1. First, launch windows explore (Start > Programs > Accessories > windows explore).
2. Select tool > folder options
3. Select the file type tab.
4. Scroll to the HTML extension in the registered file type list.
5. Click on the advanced button. you may have to restore the file association before you see the advanced button.
6. Select edit from the actions list (not edit within dreamweaver), then click the edit button.
7. Browse to the file Dreamweaver. The default location for the Dreamweaver.exe is….
C:Program FilesAdobe (Macromedia)Version of Dreamweaver (Adobe Dreamweaver CS5)Dreamweaver.exe
8. Click OK until you are back at the file type list.
9. Select the HTML extension and repeat step 5-8.
10. Click OK.
11. Restart your system.
12. Open the internet option tool from the windows control panel (Start > Setting > Control Panel).
13. Select the program tab.
14. Select Dreamweaver CS5 (Your Dreamweaver version) from the drop down menu in the HTML editor catagory.
15. Click OK
You're Done………..If any further problem occurs you can inform me!