Do I need to update my Acrobat Highlight Find functions?
Yes, it may happen that the files you have been deleting are needed by the Acrobat Reader. However, that is only possible if you deleted files from the C: drive of your computer where Acrobat Reader is installed by default. For recovering from the problem, you may like to follow these steps:
1. Go to Computer
2. Open "Uninstall or Change A Program" found in the top pane of the window.
3. From the new window that appears, select Adobe Reader and select "Uninstall" from the options that appear.
4. After Acrobat Reader has been uninstalled, download the latest version of Acrobat Reader from here.
5. Install the downloaded software
6. You will find everything is working perfectly.
In other cases, if you want to update you Acrobat Reader, you can open Acrobat Reader and go to Help > Check for Updates.
This option will automatically check the Internet for updates and will update your version of Adobe Reader, which will solve the problem as well.