N/APosted on - 11/28/2013
I have a program file in my directory Bad Image but not working properly. I have tried to uninstall the program and again install it but the problem persists. Can I resolve this annoying error message? Please help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.
Hsupdate.exe – Bad Image
(x86)OGPlanetRumbleFighterHackShieldAhnUpCtl.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contract your system administrator or the software vender for support
Directory Bad Image but not working properly
The error is because Hackshield has failed to update the system.
To solve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Navigate to the folder where the game is installed
2) Open the 'Hackshield' folder, click the file 'HSUpdate.exe'
3) The Hackshield updater will fix all the error that prevent the execution
4) Start the Internet Explorer, Click 'Tools'
5) Click 'Work Offline' button and check the checkbox
6) Enter the details of the error in the 'Describe the problem' section and enter your email address
7) Click 'Run Ahn report' button to save the error log files and email it to the individual user
8) You will receive the details of error and suggested solution to resolve this error