N/APosted on - 04/05/2012
I want to make a dial-up connection using a phone line. I'm having hard time doing it. There's always an error to my every attempts. How to set-up dial-up connection using a phone line? 'm hoping for your help.
Dial-up connection using a phone line
Before making a connection, make sure that your modem is properly installed. If not please do as follows.
(1) Click Start -> click Control Panel.
(2) Open Phone and Modem Options.
(3) (Optional) If you are prompted for location information, enter dialing information for your location and click OK.
(4) On the Modems tab, click Add.
(5) Follow the instructions.
If you want to Make a dial-up connection by using a phone line, Please follow these simple steps to create dial up connection.
(1) Open Network Connections, Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Network Connections.
(2) In Network Connection window Double-click new connection wizard.
(3) When wizard opens up Click Next.
(5) In Network Connection Click 'Connect to the network at my workplace' or click 'Connect using a dial-up modem'.
(6) Then select the option 'Click Dial-up connection' ( if u selected the 'Connect using a dial-up modem' option then skip this step).
(7) Then click Next.
(8) Follow the instructions in the New Connection wizard.
Hopes your problem is solve now and is able to connect to the internet using dial up connection. If not please let me know by posting a reply here.
Have a nice day.