N/APosted on - 07/27/2016
I have downloaded Visual CertExam file to prepare for an Exam, through which I can get IT Certification. I want to Convert VCE Files to PDF. Can anyone suggest me a tool that I can download to perform the Conversion?
Desperately Want A Tool To Convert VCE Files To PDF.
To complete you work you will need a VCE Exam Simulator.
1) You have to download the VCE Exam Simulator and run it on your Computer.
2) You can download it from this link. http://www.avanset.com/downloads.html.
3) The Simulator comes with VCE Designer and VCE Manager.
4) Now, you need to Primo PDFand install it.
5) To download PrimoPDF, visit the link.
6) Run the VCE Designer Application, and open your VCE File.
7) Click on the File menu and select Print.
8) Select Primo in the Printer’s Name option.
9) Choose the Exams that you want to transform into PDF.
10) Click on OK.
11) Now, select Create PDF in the Primo’s Main-Window.
That is it.