N/APosted on - 03/28/2015
Which connectivity is used for My Passport Portable Hard Drive?
What are the width, height and capacity of My Passport Portable Hard Drive?
How it’s transfer rate?
Is there any password protection for privacy?
How many usb power ports are available?
Can I continue backup with My Passport Portable Hard Drive?
Is My Passport Portable Hard Drive Planet friendly?
Describe about Western Digital My Passport Portable Hard Drive
Western Digital passport drives is one our best choices when it comes to external drives. There are several features that this drive offers.
1. The transfer rate/speed. You can transfer back and forth in this drive easily. It supports 2.0 and 3.0 USB.
2. SmartWare. Every time you transfer data it automatically backed-up. We can still continue the back-up with this hard drives.
3. Before they only released plastic body, Western digital already launched its metal series.
4. WD My Passport Studio edition provides 1 USB port and an electrical power port, western digital also have its wireless series. You can also plug SD cards.
5. Most the users have average of 80-120 MB/second in real time application, especially in bulky file size and differs in type that we transfer.