N/APosted on - 02/09/2015
I am trying to connect a Dell Ultrasharp LED to my Mac. So far I can not seem to get it to connect at all. Is Dell monitors limited to PC's only? Any suggestions on how to connect them together? Is it a card problem or cable that I need?
Dell UltraSharp LED Connecting To A MAC Problem?
I am sure Mac provides good and universal connectors for any additional monitors.
1. Check in the cable itself that it is Intel-Mac cable compatible.
2. Make it sure that you have the updated/latest DisplayLink Mac software.
3. Install the driver, accept agreement and follow the on-screen guide and complete installation.
4. Plug your USB to your video adapter and attach your monitor to the adapter.
5. Once the adapter is recognized it will right away show the desktop platform into your extended monitor. You can then change the settings of the monitor.