N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
Hi. I have started using Adobe reader for Windows 8. What are the pros and cons of the app over other PDF viewers? Also, I want to set Adobe Reader Touch as default on my PC. Can you suggest me a solution?
Default PDF App: Adobe Reader For Windows 8
Hi. A basic PDF reader, Adobe reader for Windows 8, is a simple and easy to understand application which is extremely lightweight and easy to use. It provides the users the ability to search for text, conversion to PDF, etc. However, it has limitations such as the inability to zoom in the text and edit the text, etc.
There are two ways to set Adobe reader touch as default on your PC.
1) The steps for the first way are as follows-
• Bring the mouse pointer to the extreme right of the screen and click on Search option from the options provided.
• Type default programs in the space provided and press enter.
• Click on the default programs app and in the dialog box that opens up click on set your default program
• Select Adobe reader from the list of programs provided and click on make this program as default
2) The steps for the first way are as follows-
• Press the windows key on the keyboard.
• Click on Desktop
• Select any one of the files provided on the desktop and right-click on the icon of the file.
• Click on open with and select Adobe reader touch.
• A dialogue box will open up asking you how you would like to open the file. Click on use this app for all files.
Hope we helped