N/APosted on - 08/22/2012
I have an iPhone. Now I want to send data from to a website as a text format and also want back data to my iPhone from that website. I just want it as a text format whether through web view or link. Now how can I access it?
I will be highly thankful if anyone can share away.
Data Sending and Retrieving in iPhone
It is always easier to save data directly than writing it down. iPhone enables this feature with the help of the Safari web browser.
1. Open the Safari web browser and go to the page from which you want to save the text.
2. Pinch the fingers to zoom in on the text that you want. When the text is zoomed in, hold your finger on the text that you want to save.
3. The selected text will be highlighted. Now drag your finger through all of the text which you want to save.
4. Then lift your finger and the copy feature will pop up. When you lift your finger the selected text will be marked in blue.
5. Now press copy and your text will be copied.
Hope this information helps you.