N/APosted on - 12/26/2013
I bought a new smart phone; Samsung galaxy S1, when I try to connect with PC an error is displayed. I don’t have this error in my previous smart phone, it connects automatically. But with this model I have some problem, how do I connect with Samsung Kies mode? Anyone is experiencing this? Terribly help needed.
Reconnect the device in Samsung Kies (PC Studio) mode.Current connection mode not supported by Kies.
Check the USB settings.
(Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging(x))
Current connection mode not supported by Kies Samsung Galaxy S1
There are several solutions to resolve this error.
1) Go to 'Settings', click 'Applications' option
2) Select 'Development', click 'USB debugging' option
3) Switch the option off and connect the device through USB cable
4) Restart the device and the connection is complete through USB cable
1) Reinstall the kies from Samsung through Samsung support website
2) Run the update from the system
3) Navigate to 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'Applications' > 'Development' > 'USB debugging'
4) Start kies on the computer and wait for it to load
5) Kill all the applications on the phone through Advanced Task killer
6) Hole the home key, go to 'Task manager', click 'RAM' tab, select 'Clear Memory' option
7) Reconnect the device through USB cable and the device will be connected