Critical Error because of Virus
Several days ago I opened a link from the internet and my IDM ( Internet Download Manager ) showed up with confirmation to download a PDF file. I thought it's only a PDF file and what's the harm that could happen. After the download was finished I tried to open the file but it was taking a long time to open the file and in the end it failed and there was an error message 'The system has detected a problem with one or more installed IDE/SATA Hard disks. It is recommended that you restart the system'
Suddenly there's a pop up from Windows 7 Restore with error report :
- A Problem Detected While Reading Boot Operating System
- Hard Drive Doesn't respond to system commands – Critical Error
- RAM Memory Defrag mentation is Required. Only 20% of RAM is Free to Use
- RAM Memory Temperature is 83 C. Optimization is required for normal RAM Functioning
- Boot Sector of the hard drive disk is damaged – Critical Error
- File Placement on hard drive is not optimized. Defrag mentation is Required
- 39% of HDD in Unreadable
- 1532 MB to be Removed for computer performance optimization
And of course there is another warning 'Windows Was Unable to save all the data for the file\System32\496A8300. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware'
I can't even open my files or games and it happened to my laptop and desktop. Please help me fix this problem.