N/APosted on - 04/13/2012
Hi there TechyV!
I was wondering if is it possible to create a Wireless Connection between two laptops?
If its possible, what steps should I do in order to have this kind of connection?
I really need to know this so that sharing my file with my friend would become much easier..
Creating a Peer to Peer Wireless Network
Setting up a connection between to computers is known as LAN.
It is used in gaming to make a team and also to share files. To start it:
1, Go to Start and click Network.
2. Click on "Network and Sharing Center"
3. At the left side bar, you will see the option "Set up a Connection/Network"
4. A list will show. Choose "Set up a wireless ad hoc (Computer-to-Computer) network
5. Click Next
6. It will ask for a Network Name and Password.
7. In the Sharing Discovery, you can choose different options
8. To share an internet connection, check the Properties. Click View Status on the connection that you want to connect with, click Properties then Activity.
9. Under Sharing make sure you checked the first box where it says "Allow other networks to connect through this computer's Internet Connection
10. Click Start then Connect To
12. You will see your network. Let your friends connect to it to start the networking.
Source is here: