N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
I want to make some half-fold documents using MS Word. I have MS Office 2010 installed on my device. The template should be easy to use and make. Guide me on how to create a half-fold brochure template Word 2010?
Create Half Fold Brochure Template Word 2007 Or Word 2010
Here is the step-by-step process of creating a half-fold brochure in Word 2010 or Word 2007 in approximately half an hour. • Open a New Blank Document in Word.
• Go to or Search for Brochures and Booklets, and select the one you like.
• Click on Create to use the chosen template design. Customize the design by adding or removing the graphics from it.
• Go to Page Layout and select the type of Orientation you want, and also select the paper size you need.
• Click on the OK button.
• You can even modify the number of columns or margin of the page if you want. After finishing all things, click OK.
• Now, save the document using Save As option.
• In the type of file drop down menu, select Template or Trusted Template, and then click on Save.
• Now, your template will appear under My Templates > New > File menu.