N/APosted on - 12/08/2013
My stock fan was not running smoothly on my Dell Inspiron one 2020-V241125IN8, I replaced the fan with a new one, put thermal contact well but the fan seems not to cool the machine enough, the system is going off after 10 minutes on booting, how can I correct this mess?
CPU fan not cooling Computer
The steps to solve the system restart problem are as mentioned below:
1) Click 'Start', Select 'Computer', Click 'Properties'
2) Click on the 'Advanced' tab
3) Locate the startup and recovery area, click 'settings' button
4) In the 'startup and recovery window', uncheck the 'automatically restart' checkbox
5) Click 'Ok' in the startup and recovery window
6) Click 'Ok' in the system properties window