N/APosted on - 09/11/2011
This afternoon I was about to install a game application in my Android phone, but a message appeared in it saying that I couldn’t install it on my SD card. It seems that my SD card is not full yet.
I don't know what to do! Please help me.
Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card.
Couldn’t install on USB storage or SD card
If something goes wrong with the installation of an application ,the temp file is left on your operating system. The solution to that is to unmount the SD card. Here's how,
1. Go to Settings
2. SD card and Phone Storage.
3. Install the apps you need from the Android store.
4. After the successful installation remount your SD card to move the app to SD card.
5. For that go to Settings
7. Manage Applications and click on the application which you want to be moved. The details of the selected app will be shown.
8. Select Move to SD card option. Your app will be moved to SD card.